It seems enchantedmovie closed down unexpectedly, so I've created this one in it's place. Hopefully, people can find their way back to the community!
1. The most important rule is respect. Respect the other members and what they choose to post, ask, or discuss on the boards. As the saying goes, treat others as you would like to be treated.
2. Posts here are moderated. This isn't to censor anyone but to keep the community clear of repeated questions and random posts.
3. What's Allowed: Anything related to Enchanted and it's actors. This includes fanfiction, icons, graphics, artwork, discussion posts on the movie and/or actors, polls, or questions that you think other members may have the answer to.
4. What's Not Allowed: Random chatter, disrespect, swearing, or lewd comments. It's understood that fanfiction may include the latter two, but it's expected that will be under a cut with appropriate warning.
5. Regarding Fanfiction: When you post a fic, please post it in the following format, through feel free to add anything else you deem necessary when it comes to posting:
6. Regarding Icons and Other Graphics: You're allowed a preview of 3 icons, but then all others must be under a cut. All pairings are welcome, as are graphics of the actors outside of their Enchanted characters. Large images are also to be put under a cut. If you're unsure of how to create a cut, scroll to the bottom of the rules here and find the code. Feel free to resize the image to a smaller size, then link it to the full image.
7. Before taking ANYTHING from this community, be sure to ask the creator and give credit if/when you use it. Art theft is theft. If the artist says no, that is there choice as it is their work.
8. Tagging is part of this community. If you know how to tag, feel free to tag your posts as you post them. There will be set tags to choose from, so if you don't see one that is relevant to your post, don't tag it. The moderators will take care of it. If you're unsure of how to tag or what tagging is, feel free to either disregard this or read here. The mods will catch your post and tag it themselves.
9. Most of all, have fun! This is supposed to be an active community, so once again, be respectful, post, and have fun.
How to Create a LJ-Cut:
Layout code credit to milou_veronica
Header credit to luna_lune